2020-2021 Religious Education Registration
Hello, welcome! To view this page in Spanish, click the "Select Language" button in the upper right hand corner of this page.
- Due to COVID-19, the 2020-2021 program is only for those preparing for a Sacrament, such as First Communion, Reconciliation, or Confirmation.
- All families must be registered parishioners. If you are not registered at St. Gregory, CLICK HERE to do so first.
- Classes are held November 2020 thru March 2021, Sacraments will be recieved April 2021.
- Classes are held Saturday mornings from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. in small groups.
- One parent must attend class with the student.
- Student is required to attend Sunday mass either in person or online.
- After completing and submitting the form below, please send a copy of the Baptismal Certificate to: [email protected]
- If Child is not baptized, send a copy of the Birth Certificate to: [email protected]
- If you have more than one child to register, please complete a separate form.
- Payment is made through our Parish Website. CLICK HERE after submitting your registration form.
Home School Information
- Please complete the form below.
- The family/parent will meet with the Director of Religious Education or trained Catechist to evalute every two months or as needed.
- Family must participate in Sunday Mass either in person or online, and complete workbooks and activites as assigned.
If you cannot complete this form online, CLICK HERE to download and bring to the Parish Office.