2021-2022 Religious Education Registration
Hello, welcome! To view this page in Spanish, click the "Select Language" button in the upper right hand corner of this page.
- All families must be registered parishioners. If you are not registered at St. Gregory, CLICK HERE to do so first.
- Student is required to attend Sunday mass either in person or online.
- One parent must attend class with the student.
- After completing and submitting the form below, please send a copy of the Baptismal Certificate to: [email protected]
- If Child is not baptized, send a copy of the Birth Certificate to: [email protected]
- If you have more than one child to register, please complete a separate form.
- Payment is made through our Parish Website. CLICK HERE after submitting your registration form.
- Unable to complete on-line registration? CLICK HERE to download the form and bring to in-person registration on Saturday June 12, 9-11 a.m. in Gordon Hall.
Home School Information
- Please complete the form below.
- The family/parent will meet with the Director of Religious Education or trained Catechist to evalute every two months or as needed.
- Family must participate in Sunday Mass either in person or online, and complete workbooks and activites as assigned.
If you cannot complete this form online, CLICK HERE to download and bring to the Parish Office.